воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

free historical online romance story




Sighs. I need ppl close t me t understand that my wrk is fucking tiring. Im not saying that its a big hooha that i wrking. Its definitely not. But i blardy hell have t wake up at 530 everyday and travel one hr t wrk. Den travel another hour back home. Its not the waking up early ttapos;s tiring me out. Its the travelling. Yes. I do not deny that iapos;ve neglected some friends. I dont even contact my secondary sch clique now when we used t hang out every single night. And the only reason why i stil get t spend time with my babygirl, its because she make the effort t come t my place t wait for me t end wrk everyday. If she didnt, i wouldnt have the extra energy t go look for her too. And, although she made the extra effort t come and wait for me at home, when im tired, i do throw my tantrum at her too. Ttapos;s like almost everyday. Now, my babygirl feels less loved by me. Cause im tired everyday. So its feels like although im jus beside her, im not there.

best, weapos;re both growing up. And itapos;ll come t one day whereby weapos;re so caught up with wrk that we dont even have as much time as we have now for each other. Its hard t accept. But its life. The only thing i can do now is t stick t meeting u guys once every week. Or else i will really be drained. If u ever need me, jus drop me a text or give me a call. Maybe even an email too. I will reply. But if im too tired, i will definitely take some time t reply.

now that travelling to and fro from wrk is draining me out i jus need that little bit of understanding from ppl close t me, even my babygirl. I dont wish t flare up at anyone. Cause u guys do know that when im tired, i get very frustrated.

gtg now. Bye



aamir khan latest news, free historical online romance story, free historical online read romance, free historical novel romance, free historical novel online romance.



Комментариев нет: