пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fast food burger king




Today sailed by. It was nice. I�was worried when I�awoke because I�had to finish all of my college plans in and I�was stressed about math and spanish and just life in general. I went to school, did work, absolutely kicked ass, and was just amazing. I flew through everything with ease as far as school work went. I�aced my math test, 30/30. Aced spanish, 35/35. And made it through.

School was great. Then football practice started. I like football I�guess, well at least the games. I�donapos;t really get to have that great of offensive games anymore because those plays are given to the better backs which is fine. I�like to shine on defense anyways. I�kick the shit out of kids on D-line. Itapos;s cool cause Iapos;m fast and stuff. It reminds me of this summer at wrestling camp when I�wrestled the heavy weights in the finals of the take down tournament and launched him in a firemans carry. I can be skilled as hell when I�want to. I�donapos;t get how I�do it though, Iapos;m sooooo... Not really athletic. ITapos;s cool. So football blew balls today anyways, I�get sick of the coaches sometimes when they chew me out. I�do what they want and then I�get yelled at more. Itapos;s just annoying and doesnapos;t really make me much better I�donapos;t think.�

Anyhowz I�came home and my sister left me a message on my voicemail crying because she didnapos;t know where I�went and was worried about me. I�lmao. Itapos;s nice she cares about me though, no one really gives a shit what happens to me besides my family. I�accept that and I�love that. Iapos;d rather have no one know my name. I�canapos;t wait till this year is over and Iapos;m done being president. That will be nice.

Till then I am tired as shit. And nothing really else deserves my attention. Including you.

peace nukka

camber sands holidays, fast food burger king, fast food burger calories, fast food burger, fast food breakfasts.



Комментариев нет: