суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

educational data mining software




Hey, Iapos;m Dan. I posted a while back, but I couldnapos;t remember my username or password, so I made a new one. I make sure to remember this�one, so here I am. I have a question about a cartoon and a toy.......

I remember a cartoon about a girl and there was this other girl. I think one of them was adopted or maybe both or maybe neither. I think was made in Japan. I remember the name Candy. Anyone know what Iapos;m talking about? I used to rent it on VHS as a kid.

i think these toys were quite small, tiny and there were many, many of them. Different�vehicles. I can picture them in my head, but i canapos;t remember the name..

bloomingdale shopping center, educational data mining software, educational data collection, educational cyberplayground, educational curriculum development.



Комментариев нет: